Lets you connect your surround speakers without running wires from the front to the back of your home cinema room.
Wireless surround converter kit – Marmitek 221 Surround Anywhere
Surround Anywhere 221
- The uncompressed digital link provides better than CD-quality sound, without interference or delay.
- Improved 2.4 GHz technology prevents interference with your existing Wi-Fi equipment, making them work perfectly side-by-side in the same area.
- Transmitter and receiver are paired (secure pairing), enabling you to use multiple sets in the same area (6 max).
- The receiver’s built-in amplifier provides plenty of power for your rear speakers.
- Because of the direct connection to your surround set’s speaker output, the speaker volume will automatically correspond to the surround set’s volume.
- Volume control on the receiver ensures the right balance between front and rear speakers.
In the Box
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Power adapter (transmitter) | 185 cm
- 1 x Power adapter (receiver) | 145 cm
- 2 x Speaker cable | 60 cm
- Audio transfer method: Digital
- Transmitter frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Connection with receiver: Digital
- Operating range: Up to 30 metres clear field, up to 10 metres through walls and ceilings.
- Data transfer speed: 2 kbps bi-directional, full duplex.
- Power supply: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz, 5 VDC adapter
- Output power: 2 x 50 W (2 x 25 W RMS)
- Frequency characteristic: 20 Hz – 20 kHz @ 8 Ohm
- Signal to noise ratio: 80 dB (transmitter/receiver A weighted)
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.5% @ 1 W
- Total audio delay: ≤ 20 ms
- Power efficiency: 78%
- Channel separation: ≥ 50 dB
- Power supply: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz, 18 VDC adapter
- Interface audio output: Speaker connection, 4-16 Ohm
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 30 x 120 x 82 mm (transmitter), 35 x 155 x 110 mm (receiver)
- Weight: 200 grams (transmitter), 100 grams (receiver)
- Ambient temperature: 0 ~ 50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Linking (pairing): <0.5 W (transmitter), < 2.5 W (receiver)