Horizon – The Smarter Outdoor TV
Aquavision are proud to announce their revised range of the Horizon Outdoor Televisions This range of televisions has been exquisitely designed, and is guaranteed to enhance your swimming pool, patio, garden, yacht or any other outdoor space; whether you are in the residential, commercial, hospitality, or marine sector.
The Horizon is based on the Silhouette style but with the addition of an elegant extruded aluminium frame, this television has been technologically designed to complement any environment. Using Aquavision’s recently updated Pinnacle Smart television platform and packed with all features listed below and more, the Horizon Outdoor Television is fully equipped to take on any integration challenge:
- Aquavision’s signature 178° viewing angles
- Full IP Control
- Discreet IR Codes
- DVB-T2/S2/C receivers
- 2x HDMI Inputs (capable of receiving 1080p or 4K UHD inputs, regardless of screen resolution)
- Android 6 processor
- Multiple USB slots
- NEW FOR 2018 – Available with either a black or white extrusion. Please specify when ordering.
Featuring 5 sizes , a choice of either 1080p and 4K UHD resolution, and 2 brightness levels – Standard (500 cd/m2) and High Brightness (2000 cd/m2), all including a high quality, anti-reflective LED Screen and anti-glare glass, the Horizon range is one of the most versatile outdoor televisions on the market. Horizon incorporates an optional accessory slot for Balan’s, DM receivers, and HDBaseT receiver’s etc, enabling total integration with proprietary band operating systems whilst still retaining it’s signature waterproof qualities. There are also optional Speaker brackets for mounting your choice of speakers either on the sides or below each screen. This fully IP66 rated television provides protection against water, dust, sand, moisture and insects, and can withstand even the harshest operating temperatures between -40°C (-40°F) and 110°C (230°F).
As well as the features listed above, not only do all Aquavision High Brightness Horizon screens incorporate heaters enabling them to be stored and operate in extremely cold environments without any problems, but they also come with the following features:
- Aquavision’s CTM (Comprehensive Thermal Management), constantly monitoring humidity and temperature, and automatically adjusts where necessary
- Aquavision’s ADST (Advanced Daylight Sensing Technology) constantly monitors and automatically adjusts screen brightness to ambient light level to enhance your viewing experience and prolong the life of your Aquavision
It’s time to experience a television with endless possibilities.