Radius 7 stylish turntable fitted with the renowned Roksan NIMA unipivot tonearm and Roksan Corus2 audiophile moving magnet cartridge.
Roksan Radius 7 Turntable
Call for availability
Call for availabilitySEND EMAIL QUERY
Radius 7 Turntable
A stunning combination of style and technology the Radius 7 Turntable and optional NIMA Tonearm delivers the ultimate contemporary vinyl playing experience that takes an aesthetic appeal, technical performance, and musicality to a new level.
The Radius 7’s 20 mm thick acrylic plinths have a ‘glass-like’ look that is not only visually stunning but contributes to excellent sonic performance.
It uses an advanced motor/PCB assembly with electronic speed selection. The motor and PCB use Roksan’s flagship technology. This very high-quality crystal speed control system maintains pitch-perfect speed stability for both 33 and 45 RPM irrespective of voltage variations. The Radius 7 can be purchased with or without the latest-generation hand-built NIMA tonearm.
“Perhaps more in keeping with a design of this nature, the Roksan has a wonderful sense of flow. It might look delicate but the Radius can pack a hefty punch.”
avforums, June 2017
- 5 isolation units (isolation without suspension)
- Super-accurate crystal speed control system
- Electronic switching between speeds (33 and 45 RPM)
- High-quality aluminium alloy pulley system
- Stylish new ‘glass effect’ acrylic plinths
- Red and blue LED illumination to signify speed
The unique design of the transit locking mechanism of the bearing assembly not only provides a safe transportation method but also avoids damage if the tonearm is accidentally lifted off its bearing. The counterweight is decoupled and designed to mount off-center, allowing easy Azimuth correction. The inclusion of VTA adjustment provides optimum alignment for almost any cartridge.
The combination of the polished acrylic headshell, silver anodised aluminium tubing and mirror-chromed counterweight enhances NIMA’s looks and conveys the true lightness and neutrality of this very special arm.
- Unipivot design for optimum detail retrieval
- Ten individual machined parts
- Aluminium alloy and stainless steel construction
- Transit locking mechanism
- Decoupled high-quality counterweight
- Anti-skate mechanism
The Corus2 is the latest generation Corus moving magnet cartridge from Roksan.
It features a new “VM” magnet arrangement where there is one small magnet for each channel for increased detail and channel separation and a Shibata stylus profile. It is finished in a stylish modern aesthetic with a flip-down stylus guard for extra protection.
- Twin magnets in V arrangement for improved channel separation
- Shibata Stylus Profile – Incredible detail retrieval and projection across the full frequency spectrum
- Rigid Aluminum Body – Low resonance and high shielding
- Integral fold-down stylus guard for protection and peace of mind
Radius 7 Turntable
Main Bearing Spindle
Bespoke stainless steel
Main Bearing Ball
Custom case hardened steel
Main Bearing Housing
Precision machined solid brass
Custom-made aluminium alloy
Custom made 24 pole synchronous
Employs 20 ppm crystal oscillator
33 and 45 RPM
90 – 240 V 50 – 60 Hz
Wow & Flutter
Dimensions (W x H x D)
400 x 150 x 350 mm
Distance from Record Centre
Arm Board Thickness
7 – 20 mm (max.)
Recommended Cartridge Weight
5 – 12 g
Recommended Tracking Weight
1.5 – 3.5 g
VM dual moving magnet
20Hz to 27 kHz
3.5 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec.)
25 dB (1 kHz)
<1.5 dB (1 kHz)
1.8 to 2.2 g (2.0 g Recommended)
3.2 k ohms (1 kHz)
Vertical Tracking Angle
Recommended Load Impedance
47 k ohms
Recommended Load Capacitance
100 to 200 pF
490 mH (1 kHz)
Aluminium tapered pipe