DLP Projector with 3500 ANSI Lumen Brightness, Contrast of 4000:1 and 1280 x 800 Resolution
NEC NP-UM351W Ultra Short Throw Projector
Call for price
NEC NP-UM351W 3500-lumen Widescreen Ultra Short Throw Projector
A 3500-lumen ultra short throw projector that packs a multitude of features for education and corporate applications.
A complete interactive projector solution can be created using the optional NP04Wi interactive system (dual pens) with auto calibration. This projector can be mounted to the wall directly above the screen on which it projects, this model helps eliminate the shadows and glare typically found with standard projection systems.
A powerful 20W speaker system is included, closed captioning and RJ-45 for remote control management over network, dual HDMI inputs, VGA and a microphone input to amplify the presenter’s voice.
- Ultra short throw lens (0.36:1 throw ratio) helps eliminate shadows on the screen along with projected light in the presenter’s eyes created by traditional front projection systems
- Comprehensive input/output panel, including dual HDMI, VGA and a microphone input
- ECO Mode™ technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption
- Horizontal & Vertical Keystone adjustment or Cornerstone Correction ensures the image will fill the screen every time
- Remote monitoring and control of projector over network saves IT employee time and reduces costs related to projector operation
- Optional interactive system (dual pens) with auto calibration allows for annotation and collaboration on a whiteboard locally or via web meetings
- Available as a bundle with one widescreen ultra short throw projector and NP04WK1 wall mount kit (NP-UM351W-WK)
- Available as a bundle with one widescreen ultra short throw projector, NP04Wi interactive module and dual stylus pens, and NP04WK1 wall mount kit (NP-UM351Wi-WK)
- Available as a bundle with projector, interactive module, touch module and custom wall mount (NP-UM351WI-TM)
Dual Computer Inputs
Ensures quick switching between presentations.
Dual HDMI inputs (with HDCP)
Ensure quick switching between presentations and allows for simultaneous digital connections of high-definition sources, such as Blu-ray players, cable boxes, satellite receivers and computers
Extends lamp life, lowers audible noise and reduces total cost of ownership.
Enables projector to automatically turn off when an incoming signal is not detected from any of the inputs.
Permits playback (without a PC) of presentations or display images stored as JPG files from a USB flash drive.
Variable Audio Out
Adjusts the volume of an external speaker system using the projector’s remote control.
Used over the VGA cable to control the projector directly from a computer without the need for additional control cables.
Wireless LAN (Optional)
Allows you to transmit images from a PC wirelessly to the projector, eliminating the need for traditional cumbersome cables.
Image Express Utility Lite with audio transfer
provides wired and wireless data transmission via peer-to-peer or over the network
Powerful 20-watt speaker provides volume needed for large rooms
Wired Network Connection
Integrated RJ45 connection for quick connection to the LAN (10/100 base-T capability).
Ensures detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected to the projector.
Auto Power On
Powers on the projector as soon as it is plugged into a power outlet.
Intuitively syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one-touch image optimization.
Built-In Closed Captioning
Enables decoding and display of text information from a video.
Built-in Wall Color Correction
Presets provide for adaptive color tone correction to display properly on non-white surfaces.
Carbon Savings Meter
Calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup. A green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes the switch easy.
Provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network.
Direct Power Off
Protects the lamp when the projector is accidentally unplugged or the power strip is switched off. Enables the fan to continue running until the lamp is properly cooled down. Internal sensors monitor lamp temperature and prevent the lamp from powering on.
|Aspect Ratio||16×10||Native Resolution||WXGA 1280×800|
|Maximum Resolution||WUXGA 1920 x 1200||Contrast Ratio (typical)||4000:1|
|Projector Aspect Ratio||
3000 – 3999 ANSI Lumens
Network, HDMI, USB