Monitor Audio Silver 500 7G floorstanding speakers with Rigid Surface Technology II that keeps the sound perfectly clear and controlled even at high volume. A crossover system that balances output from the tweeter and bass driver as needed.
Monitor Audio Silver 500 7G Floorstanding Speakers – Black
Call for availability
Call for availabilitySEND EMAIL QUERY
Silver 500 7G
There are plenty of technical innovations in the Silver 500 7G. Rigid Surface Technology II that keeps the sound perfectly clear and controlled even at high volume. A crossover system that balances output from the tweeter and bass driver as needed.
A consistent and smooth frequency response that sounds great with all genres of music. We could go on, but you only really need to hear one thing: the first note of your favourite song played on a pair of Silver 500 7G speakers.
Then you’ll understand why it’s everything the hardened audiophile could want, and everything the casual listener could need.
EISA FLOORSTANDING LOUDSPEAKERS 2021-2022
Silver 500 7G loudspeakers receive a Hi-Fi News 'Outstanding Product' Award.
- 1 x 1″ (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide II for more lifelike sound
- 1 x 3″ (76 mm) C-CAM mid-range driver with Rigid Surface Technology (RST) II for extra clarity
- 2 x 8″ (203 mm) C-CAM bass driver with RST II for extra clarity
- 3-way design with dedicated mid-range and bass drivers to deliver the ultimate refinement
- Silver 500 7G has two 8” drivers and larger volume for more power and bass extension
- Perfect for mid to large-sized room set-ups, either stereo or home cinema
- Rear-ported and tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Sturdy outrigger feet with a choice of spikes for carpets or rubber feet for hard floors
- Choice of high quality finishes: Satin White, High Gloss Black, including real wood veneers Black Oak, Natural Walnut, Ash
3 – way
Frequency Response, In-room (-6dB)
27 Hz – 35 kHz
Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m)
4.1 Ohms @ 150 Hz
Maximum SPL (single, free-field)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
80 – 250 W
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 8″ C-CAM RST II bass driver
1 x 3″ C-CAM RST II mid-range driver
1 x 1″ (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide II
L.F: 800 Hz
M.F/ H.F: 2.7 kHz
Port Tuning Frequency
Dual HiVe II port system
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
1050 x 230 x 332 mm (415/16 x 91/16 x 135/64″)
External Dimensions (including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D))
1095 x 319 x 389 mm (437/64 x 129/16 x 155/16″)
22.5 kg (49 lb 9 oz)