Beautifully proportioned floor standing speakers that deliver a surprisingly large sound. Class-leading Monitor Audio technology offering the perfect ratio of performance to size.
Monitor Audio Bronze 200 Floor standing Speakers – Black
Blending audiophile performance with graceful proportions these sleek floor standing speakers are equipped with our 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter featuring a Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide and dual 5½” C-CAM mid-bass drivers. The Bronze 200s are real crowd pleasers and deliver a stunning clear, open and detailed sound.
They are kept perfectly in place by sturdy steel outrigger feet and wherever you choose to position them their elegant styling will ensure they will receive admiring glances.
High Fidelity, a Polish Hi-Fi news website has awarded our Bronze 200 speakers their 'RED Fingerprint' award.
Hi-Fi+ awards our Bronze 200 best floorstander up to £2,000
Hi-Fi News gave Bronze 200 it’s Highly Commended Award.
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
- Hive II rear port tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Add Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers atop for use in any AV home cinema system
- Sturdy steel outrigger feet to ensure a stable platform. Designed for use on carpeted (spikes) or hard floors (rubber feet)
Frequency Response (-6 dB)
45 – 25,000 Hz (Free field)
35 – 30,000 Hz (In room)
Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m)
112 dBA (pair)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
40 — 120 W
Bass reflex Dual HiVe II port system
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 51/2″ C-CAM midbass driver
1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
886 x 166 x 265 mm (347/8 x 69/16 x 107/16″)
External Dimensions (including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D))
909 x 229 x 304 mm (3513/16 x 9 x 1115/16″)
12.8 kg (28 lb 4 oz)