Magnat Active Subwoofer with a 300mm cone and up to 240 watts of power.
Magnat Alpha RS 12 Active Subwoofer
Magnat Alpha RS 12
ACTIVE SUBWOOFER WITH A 300 MM CONE AND UP TO 240 WATTS OF POWER
- Klippel-optimized magnet system
- 120 watts continuous power / 240 watts peak power
- 300 mm woofer with coated paper con
- Control of volume, crossover frequency and phase
Active subwoofer with a 300 mm cone and up to 240 watts of power
The Magnat Alpha RS 12 features a 300 mm (12 inch) high-power long-throw woofer in a bass reflex housing that is equipped with two Airflex ports. The integrated Class D amplifier delivers 120 watts of continuous power, while the peak power is an impressive 240 watts. The technology incorporated in the RS12 allows it to reproduce frequencies down to 20 Hz. The amplifier electronics allow the volume, crossover frequency and phase to be regulated, thereby enabling optimal adaptation to the acoustics of the room.
The solid MDF housing is optionally available in a black ash or mocha finish. The RS12 measures 360 mm wide and stands 465 mm tall. The standard fabric grille can be easily removed to reveal the impressive bass chassis.
Magnat´s Alpha RS12 active subwoofer is an ideal addition to any home cinema or hi-fi system. Thanks to its variable parameters, the RS12 can be connected to speakers from any manufacturer and always achieve optimal audio results.
WHAT DO TRADE MAGAZINES SAY ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
“One word: Reliability. This is how we would sum up Magnat’s Alpha
RS 12. Good workmanship: Check. Simple handling and setup: Check.
Clean sound: Check. The RS 12 can lay claim to a precise performance,
powerful presentation of atmospheric sounds, balanced harmonic
representation and, above all, surety and speed wherever necessary”
Powered Bassreflex subwoofer, frontfire
1×12″ powered subwoofer
Output Power (RMS/MAX.)
120 / 240 watts
50-150 Hz adjustable
360 x 465 x 440 mm 360 x 465 x 460 mm incl. Terminal
- Powered bassreflex subwoofer, frontfire
- 300 mm high-power long-throw woofer with Klippel®-optimized magnet system
- Ventilated high-performance voice coil to guarantee highest operational reliability
- The coated paper cone ensures a profound audio reproduction
- High-performance active subwoofer with 30 cm long-throw woofer with extra-large diaphragm mount and high-power Class-D amplifier unit
- Large resonance absorbing feet
- Detachable front cover with acoustic cloth
- Active frequency response linearization
- Wide range of connection and setting options for perfect combination with home cinema speakers
- Powerful front-firing design with double reflex tube configuration
- Stable, low resonance MDF housing with removable front cover
- Bass speaker and reflex tubes in a ´front-firing´ configuration
- Two generously dimensioned Airflex ports with low flow resistance
- Large feet with resonance-absorbing rubber inserts
- Mains voltage 110V – 240V 50/60Hz
- Stereo high level inputs (screw terminals)
- Adjustable volume and crossover frequency
- Active frequency response equalization up to 150 Hz (LPC circuit) for seamless integration in AV environments
- Automatic standby function with low power consumption <0.5 watts (can be switched off)
- Phase switchable from 0° to 180°
- High performance class-D amplifier