The JBL Studio 6 66LCR features dual 6-1/2″ PolyPlas woofers for crisp bass and articulate midrange with two-position level control cuts low-frequency output to best match your room’s acoustics.
JBL Studio 6 LCR IN WALL 6″ + 6″ HDI Speaker
JBL Studio 6 66LCR
Multi-purpose in-wall home theatre speaker
Versatile in-wall sound from JBL
Some audio enthusiasts prefer to use the same model speaker for each channel of their custom-installed home theatre, so the tonal quality stays as consistent as possible for sound effects moving from channel to channel. If that sounds like you, consider JBL’s Studio 6 66LCR for seamless, voice-matched surround sound throughout your room.
Install this high-performance in-wall speaker vertically as a left- or right-channel speaker, or horizontally as your system’s centre channel. Its drivers are specially configured to sound great in both orientations.
A unique driver array delivers superb sound
JBL uses horn-loaded compression drivers in speaker arrays at large concert venues — they’re able to fill space with clear sound in a way a standard dome tweeter can’t. This same technology is used in the Studio 6 66LCR for expansive, crystal-clear high frequencies.
JBL’s proprietary HDI (High Definition Imaging) waveguide technology helps the compression driver deliver optimum sound quality throughout your room. Dual 6-1/2″ PolyPlas® woofers complement the compression driver, serving up crisp bass and articulate midrange with movies, TV shows, and video game soundtracks.
Adjust the sound to your space
The Studio 6 66LCR has two front-panel level controls that let you adjust high- and low-frequency output to best suit your room’s acoustics. Use them in conjunction with your home theater receiver’s auto-calibration system to tailor the sound to your space.
JBL Studio 6 66LCR HIGHLIGHTS
- ideal for use in a custom-installed home theatre or in-wall stereo music system
- installs horizontally as a centre channel, or vertically as a left- or right-channel speaker
- dual 6-1/2″ PolyPlas woofers for crisp bass and articulate midrange
- two-position level control cuts low-frequency output to best match your room’s acoustics
- 1″ horn-loaded high-frequency compression driver
- HDI (High Definition Imaging) waveguide technology for smooth, uniform response across a wide listening area
- three-position level control cuts or boosts high-frequency output
- frequency response: 45-20,000 Hz
- recommended amplifier power: 50-70 watts RMS
- nominal impedance: 6 ohms
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- includes paintable, zero-bezel magnetic grille
- cutout dimensions: 7″W x 17-7/16″H
- overall dimensions: 8-1/4″W x 18-5/8″H
- mounting depth: 3-3/4″