Amps with Crown technology and CDi DriveCore DSP power cinema speakers. D-models have Dolby Atmos integration, presets for easy setup, 4 channels, compact design, advanced DSP, and Crown DriveCore for reliability. Perfect for robust, future-proof cinema setups. Power supply: 100–220V.
JBL DSi 2.0 Series Amplifiers for Cinema Loudspeakers
DSi 2.0 Series
Next-Generation Amplifiers for JBL Cinema Loudspeakers
The DSi 2.0 amplifier family, JBL’s first line of dedicated cinema amplifiers, builds on Crown DSI Digital Screen Array amplifier technology, integrating best-in-class DSP from Crown’s flagship CDi DriveCore series to deliver potent, cost-effective amplification for JBL’s entire range of cinema loudspeakers. Choose from three power configurations, available in analog and analog-plus-digital “D” versions featuring Dante/AES67 connectivity.
Deploy systems faster and easier while streamlining hardware needs: DSi 2.0 amplifiers are designed to meet power requirements of JBL cinema speakers, for a single JBL cinema solution. D-models interface with Dolby Atmos directly, without the need for additional processing hardware. JBL Cinema Speaker presets simplify configuration, optimize playback audio and protect against equipment damage. All DSi 2.0 amps feature SNMP connectivity for networked audio distribution, immersive installations and direct interfacing with third-party theater-management and cinema-control systems.
Models supply 4 channels of amplification with bridgeable outputs in a single 2RU footprint, and can power up to four JBL surround speakers with a single amp channel in high-power-density 2Ω mode. All DSi 2.0 series amps incorporate best-in-class, 32-bit/96kHz floating-point DSP and Crown DriveCore technology, which replaces hundreds of internal components with a single processing chip for superior power density, stability and audio fidelity.
Cinema managers and integrators looking to maximize their power investment and future-proof their systems can count on the JBL DSi 2.0 series to deliver robust, reliable amplification in an efficient, cost-effective package.
- Each amp offers 4 channels with bridgeable outputs to easily power JBL’s entire line of cinema speakers.
- Amplifiers are engineered to meet exact power requirements of JBL cinema speakers, for a single JBL cinema solution.
- A new amplifier design allows for high power output at 2Ω (SA and MA models), enabling up to 4 surround speakers to be powered by a single channel.
- D-models interface with Dolby Atmos directly, without the need for additional processing hardware.
- All models feature SNMP and ethernet connectivity for networking and third-party control; SA4-D, MA4-D and LA4-D models add Dante/AES67 connectivity.
- All models include a HiQ port to interface with HARMAN Audio Architect control software over a standard TCP/IQ network.
- Best-in-class, 96kHz/32-bit floating-point processing incorporates FIR filtering, LevelMAX™ limiting, 8-channel parametric EQ, delay settings and more.
- Crown DriveCore technology replaces hundreds of amplifier parts with a single chip, for superior efficiency and reliability.
- Built-in JBL Cinema Speaker presets match all JBL cinema loudspeakers; amps are power-matched with JBL cinema speakers for optimal performance and fast system configuration.
- Recall presets, mute channels, monitor amplifier health and power on and off through a combined GPIO/AUX port.
- SNMP connectivity allows direct interfacing with third-party theater-management and cinema-control systems.
- An intuitive front-panel LCD and encoder interface let you configure amplifier settings at the push of a button.
- Ultra-quiet operation: 51dBA maximum fan noise
- All models are standard 19-inch (482mm) 2RU rackmount units.
- Weight: 23.2 pounds (10.5 kg)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz–20 kHz
- THD: 0.35%
- Power supply: 100–220V +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz
- Power connector: Standard IEC type, 320 inlet for detachable connector, 100–240V
- Accommodates 10AWG wire