Bose FreeSpace® DS 100SE Surface-Mount Loudspeaker
The FreeSpace® DS 100SE highpowered surface-mount loudspeaker enhances customer experience by reproducing music with full bass, notable presence and clear detail. The performance range of this 100-watt loudspeaker makes it well-suited for foreground music applications such as retail, restaurant and hospitality establishments where music and entertainment are critical to creating an inviting atmosphere. The sleek, contemporary styling adds elegance to your environment. The horizontal or vertical mounting options offer increased installation flexibility, and the pitch or yaw adjustment directs the sound to where your customers are.
Designed for business music applications.
- Create exciting foreground music solutions with full bass and clarity at high SPLs.
- Provide 180° horizontal coverage from two Twiddler® drivers in a proprietary Articulated Array® loudspeaker design, and full bass performance from a separate 5.25″ (133mm) driver.
- Quickly and easily set taps with a simple turn of an innovative thumb wheel. No tools required.
- Part of an integrated solution for indoor and outdoor sound with smooth and seamless coverage throughout the space.
- Available in black or white and can be painted.
- Performance can be maximized by using the recommended loudspeaker equalization resident in select Bose® electronics. The loudspeaker can be used out of the box with a 55-Hz high-pass filter when recommended loudspeaker equalization is not used.
- Meets numerous standards for combination music and evacuation systems around the world when used with the optional junction boxes.
- Engineered and tested for demanding business environments and backed by a five-year transferable limited warranty.
Versatile mounting and consistent coverage.
The FreeSpace DS 100SE loudspeaker is engineered with two Twiddler drivers in a proprietary Articulated Array loudspeaker design that is simple to rotate. As a result, you have the flexibility to mount the DS 100SE loudspeaker horizontally or vertically and still provide 180° horizontal coverage. This means fewer loudspeakers are needed to create even coverage.
New, simple 1->2->3 installation.
The FreeSpace DS 100SE loudspeaker installs easily with the simple
- Wire and attach the wall bracket.
- Secure the loudspeaker to thewall bracket with one screw.
- Snap the wire connector intothe wall bracket.
Two 2.25″ (57mm) Twiddler® drivers in a proprietary Articulated Array® loudspeaker design and a separate 5.25″ (133mm) driver
Maximum acoustic output (pink noise):
105 dB-SPL @ 1m
111 dB-SPL (peak) @ 1m
8½ (transformer bypass)
Long-term power handling:
Sensitivity (pink noise):
85 dB-SPL, 1W @ 1m
Frequency range (-3 dB):
65 Hz to 16 kHz
Beamwidth (-6 dB point, average 1 – 4 kHz):
180°H x 75°V
Enclosure: Injection-molded polypropylene Grille: Powder-coated steel
Textured black or white finish with a contoured, powder-coated steel grille. Both the enclosure and grille can be painted.
The included mounting bracket features a three-terminal barrier strip. Optional junction boxes provide a ceramic connector and a thermal fuse for use when required.
Black or white, paintable
Loudspeaker only: 8.5″D x 15″W x 7″H (216mm x 381mm x 178mm)
Loudspeaker with bracket: 11″D x 15″W x 7″H (280mm x 381mm x 178mm)
Product: 14lb (6.4kg)
Shipping: 16.9lb (7.7kg)
Loudspeaker bracket with simple 1->2->3
Click here for further Technical Information