2.1 system, 85W x 85W, AirPlay, Spotify®, Chromecast, DTS Play-Fi® & Phono in + Teac TN-180BT Bluetooth Turntable. (free!)
Turntable & Home Cinema 2.1 package
2.1-Channel Home Cinema System
High-class Sound for Classy Interiors
Add “wow” factor to music, films, and games with the subtly contoured 2.1-channel LS5200 Home Cinema System, a chic solution the family will love. The ultra-slim Network Stereo Receiver blends into and enhances your tastefully decorated home interior and cuts TV connections to a single HDMI®, while compact 2-Way speakers allow flexible and non-intrusive layout that won’t obscure your view of the screen. Digital amplifiers produce a whopping 85 W x 85 W of clean power to revitalize TV sound and enrich app-based audio streamed over AirPlay, Spotify®, Chromecast built-in*, and DTS Play-Fi®*, and the receiver will even connect a turntable. Popular streaming services are built in, and you can mirror audio on optional wireless speakers placed in other rooms using our free Onkyo Controller app. * Enabled with a firmware update.
TX-L20DWL 2.1-CHANNEL NETWORK STEREO RECEIVER
- 85 W x 85 W (4 Ω, 1 kHz, 1%, 1 Channel Driven, IEC)
- Elegant Slimline AV Center with Sculpted Exterior
- Efficient Digital Amplification System with Independent Power Supply and Discrete Output Stages for Wide-Range Dynamic Performance
- Supports Chromecast built-in*1, Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, Spotify, TIDAL*1, Deezer*1, and TuneIn
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology (Version 4.1+LE, Compatibility Profile A2DP 1.2/AVRCP 1.4) Onkyo Controller App for iPhone/iPod touch*2 and Android™ Devices*3
- DTS Play-Fi®*1 Shares Music from Onkyor Music Control App to Receiver and Wireless Speakers
- 4 HDMI® Inputs / 1 Output Supporting 4K/60p Ultra HD Video, HDCP 2.2, 4:4:4 Color Space, HDR (High Dynamic Range), BT.2020 Color, Audio Return Channel, and CEC/CEC Multilink Control for Compatible Components
- 1080p Video Upscaling to 4K Resolution
- DTS-HD Master Audio™, DTS-HD High Resolution, DTS 96/24, DTS-HD Express™, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital, and Dolby® Digital Plus Decoding
- Listening Enhancement Modes Including Pure Direct, Late Night Mode, and Loudness Management
- Custom DSP Audio Enhancement Modes for Movies, Music, and Games
- FlareConnect™*1 Multi-room Audio Distribution to Compatible Components and Speakers
- CinemaFILTER™ Audio Mode
- Subwoofer/Satellite Phase Matching Technology for Cohesive Sound Reproduction
- Double Bass Mode
- DSD Decoding (2.1-Ch/5.6 MHz) via Network, HDMI, and USB
- SACD Playback via HDMI (2.1 Channels, 2.8 MHz)
- DAB/DAB+ Tuner and FM Tuner with 40 Station Presets
- Audio Playback from Supported USB Memory Devices via Type-A Input (Front)
- 2 Analog Audio Inputs (Rear)
- 2 Digital Audio Inputs (Optical/Coaxial)
- MM Phono Input and Equalizer for Turntable Connection (Rear)
- Banana-plug-compatible Speaker Posts
- 3.5 mm Headphone Output (Front)
- A/V Sync Function (500 ms at 48 kHz in 5 ms Steps)
- Sleep Timer and Auto Power Off
- Single-line FL Display (Dimmable)
- Graphic User Interface and Simple Remote Controller
Sleek, Slim, and Simple
Everybody loves great sound, but not all are willing to clutter up a shared space with big boxy speakers to get it. The LS5200 actually reduces cabling to your TV while compact stereo speakers and wireless sub blend in so well, there’s only beautiful sound to remind you of their presence.
Deep and Satisfying Stereo Sound
The Network Stereo Receiver’s slim form contains digital amps producing 85 W x 85 W of clean and accurate stereo power. Combined with a 50 W subwoofer that harmonizes perfectly with satellites thanks to phase correction technology, this sound system has more than enough muscle to fill your room.
Music Made Easy with Chromecast built-in*
Stream any music from your smartphone, laptop, or PC to the LS5200 with ease. Control playback with Chromecast-enabled apps you know and love from your iPhone, iPad, Android™ phone or tablet, Mac or Windows® laptop, or Chromebook.
* Enabled with firmware update.
Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, and Bluetooth® Technology
Dual-band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi assures a stable connection so you can stream over AirPlay and the local network. Bluetooth wireless technology provides a quick and simple streaming from your choice of app and device.
Ready for DTS Play-Fi®* Multi-room Audio
DTS Play-Fi allows you to enjoy high-quality music from connected online services, networked media servers, and your device library over Wi-Fi® to any number of compatible products using the Onkyo Music Control App for iPad, iPhone, and Android™ smartphones/tablets. DTS Play-Fi can synchronize the music in every room. Each member of your family can use their own device to listen to their own music in their room or group of rooms. DTS Play-Fi lets you easily structure a comprehensive multi-room ecosystem that satisfies virtually any need. For more information, visit www.play-fi.com.
* Enabled with a firmware update.
Enjoy TIDAL*, Spotify®, Deezer*, and TuneIn
This home cinema system has services including Spotify and TuneIn built in, giving you immediate access to a wide variety of music with easy song selection and control via smartphone apps. * Service enabled via firmware update.
A Perfect Match for New UltraHD TVs
Connect all your players and send video to the display via a single cable. Current HDMI® spec enables reproduction of BT.2020, 4:4:4 color space, and High Dynamic Range for lifelike realism on next-generation 4K TVs.
Add Hi-Fi Sound to TV Entertainment
The HDMI output features an Audio Return Channel (ARC), so it’s easy to send regular TV sound through the amp and experience your favorite shows with immersive Hi-Fi sound. You can also configure the receiver for limited automation via CEC, so the sound system switches on with your TV.
Simple to Use
As well as free Onkyo Controller apps for iOS and Android™, you can use the supplied remote controller to navigate a clear and simple graphic interface, which makes settings adjustment easy.
FlareConnect™ Wireless Multi-room Audio
FlareConnect* shares audio from network and external audio input sources between compatible components. Enjoy effortless multi-room playback of LP records, CDs, network music services, and more with supported components and speaker systems. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into the Onkyo Controller app**.
* Sharing audio from external inputs is enabled with a future firmware update. External audio inputs supporting FlareConnect may differ depending on model. Please consult individual product specifications for more information. ** Download free from the App Store or Google Play.
2.1-Channel Network Stereo Receiver (TX-L20DWL)
Power Output Front L/R 85 W/Ch(4 O, 1 kHz, 1%, 1 Channel Driven, IEC)
THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise) 1% (Rated Power)
Input Sensitivity and Impedance 200 mV/47 kO (Line)6 mV/47 kO (Phono MM)
Rated RCA Output Level and Impedance 1.0V/470 O (Subwoofer Pre Out) Phono Overload 30 mV (MM, 1 kHz, 1%) Frequency Response 10 Hz–40 kHz/+1 dB, -3 dB (DSP Bypass) Tone Control ±10 dB, 90 Hz (Bass) ±10 dB, 7.5 kHz (Treble) Speaker Impedance 4 O –8 O
Tuner Section Tuning Frequency Range FM 87.5 MHz–108 MHz Digital Tuner DAB/DAB+ FM Preset Memory 40 Stations
Power Supply AC 100–240 V~, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption 55 W
Standby Power Consumption 0.38 W
Dimensions (W x H x D) 435 x 70 x 331.5 mm Weight 4.0 kg
Speaker Type 2-Way Acoustic Suspension Driver 8.0 cm Cone Tweeter 2.5 cm Dome
Frequency Response 100 Hz-20 kHz
Output Sound Pressure Level 78 dB/W/m
Max. Input Power 130 W
Nominal Impedance 6 Ohms
Dimensions (W x H x D) 102 x 170 x 105 mm Weight 1.0 kg
Speaker Type Powered, Bass Reflex Driver 16 cm Cone
Frequency Response 40 Hz-200 Hz (Direct)
Rated Output Power 50 W (4 O, 100 Hz, 1%, IEC)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio 88 dB (Stereo, IHF-A)
Power Consumption 15 W
Standby Power Consumption 0.32 W
Dimensions (W x H x D) 261 x 337 x 269 mm Weight 5.8 kg
Dimensions (W x H x D) 564 x 691 x 392 mm Weight 16.0 kg
Supplied Accessories Indoor FM / DAB+ antenna • Instruction manual • Speaker cables • Remote controller • AAA (R03) batteries x 2 • AC cord (for SKW-B50) • Feet cushions (for SKW-B50) • Speaker cables x 2 • Wall-mount bracket (x 2), screw (x 2)
Teac TN-180BT Bluetooth Turntable
3-speed Analog Turntable with Phono EQ and Bluetooth
The simplest way of enjoying vinyl records
The TN-180BT brings you a totally new way of listening to vinyl records with its Bluetooth capability. No extra cost for hi-fi components or complicated wiring is required. Only Bluetooth speakers or headphones you might have for iPhones are required to enjoy the world of vinyl records.
Designed for music enthusiasts, the belt-drive motor ensures a clearer sound than direct-drive DJ players, while selectable outputs, Phono, Line or Bluetooth allow you to connect any type of amplifiers, powered speakers or Bluetooth devices.
Unlike many budget turntables, the TN-180BT employs a single wooden board cabinet with high-density MDF to dampen vibrations and provide clearer and richer sound, while 3-speed and auto-return turntable mechanism.
For music lovers who have been collecting vinyl records for decades or those just starting out, TEAC’s TN-180BT delivers the true sound of vinyl records.
- 3-speed Belt-drive turntable supporting 33/45/78 rpm
- Built-in Bluetooth transmitter to BT speakers or headphones
- Built-in Phono equalizing amplifier and Phono and Line outputs
- High-density MDF cabinet for improved resonance reduction
- Sleek design in black, white or cherry finish
- Auto-return and manual arm lifter
BUILT-IN BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER
The TN-180BT delivers the sound wirelessly via built-in Bluetooth transmitter, in addition to conventional RCA output in analog Line or Phono format. The pairing button is located at the tone-arm base, which illuminates when the connection with BT speakers/headphone is made successfully.
3-SPEED TURNTABLE WITH AUTO-RETURN
The TN-180BT plays LP, EP and SP records. The tone-arm automatically returns to the original position as playback finished. An MM-type cartridge is already installed to the straight-type tone-arm at the factory, so you can start playing records as soon as you open the box.
HIGH-DENSITY MDF CABINET CONSTRUCTION
Unlike others with plastic chassis, a single wooden board with high-density MDF minimizes vibrations and resonance to playback of your vinyl record library with clearer sound.
BUILT-IN MM-TYPE PHONO EQ AMPLIFIER
Enjoy vinyl playback with any amplifier regardless type of inputs. The TN-180BT supports both Phono and Line output that allow you to play vinyl with or without Phono equalizer.
AUTHENTIC BELT-DRIVE TURNTABLE
The plastic platter is driven by a high torque DC motor, while precision stainless steel spindle and durable brass spindle holder maintain accurate rotation speed.
Coaxial, HDMI, Optical, Turntable in