Turntable + Stereo speakers with built in amplifier, Bluetooth, remote control, optical input for TV and aux line input
Record player and Stereo Speaker Set – Fonestar Vinyl-13 + Wavemaster Cube Mini Neo Black
Record player and Stereo Speaker set
Fonestar Vinyl 13 record player + Wavemaster Audio Cube Mini Neo speakers in Black
Amazing audio and comfort – CUBE MINI NEO
Based on our successful and well-established CUBE MINI, we present the follow-up model CUBE MINI NEO. The Bluetooth® Speaker System offers an optimized sound experience while maintaining the well-proven and popular design. The CUBE MINI NEO is equipped not only with a wireless IR remote control but also with an digital input. This makes the system much more versatile when operating with TVs and streaming clients. Moreover we have integrated an output for connecting an optional subwoofer. Of course CUBE MINI NEO still features the high quality Bluetooth® audio streaming function. The optimized sound is defined by a particularly clear and detailed acoustic. This is supported by the high-quality processing of the speakers. The CUBE MINI NEO is – in addition to the classic colors black and white – also available in solid bamboo (oiled and waxed). In addition to the attractive appearance, this offers the advantage of ecological compatibility by using renewable, sustainable raw material while maintaining the stability of the material.
CUBE MINI NEO can be wired to all non-amplified sources like smartphone, PC, laptop, TV, MP3, CD and BluRay devices. In addition to high quality Bluetooth® and inputs for analogue audio sources, an optical digital input (Toslink / S/P-DIF) is also available for digital input signals. In total the system can be connected to 4 audio sources simultaneously. The integrated D/A converter can process high resolution signals with up to 24bit/96kHz. CUBE MINI NEO has an intelligent standby feature that shuts the speakers down when not in use, but switches on instantly when an audio signal for the selected input is detected.
- Tweeter: 25mm with silk dome
- Woofer/midrange: 10cm with cellulose cone
- Amplifier: 2 channel, integrated
- Output power (RMS): 2 x 18 W
- Frequency response: 55 Hz – 22.000 Hz
- Cabinet: MDF/ foil-coated surface, 2-way concept with bass reflex technology
- Controls: IR remote control for all control functions. In addition on/standby, volume and input selection at the speaker cabinet front and on/off (main) on the back
- BASS/TREBLE sound controls and switchable LOUDNESS function
- Bluetooth®: A2DP standard for wireless audio streaming (compatible from BT 2.1)
- Digital Toslink (optical) for stereo signals up to 24 Bit/96 kHz
- Digital audio processing by high performance, native 24/96-able D/A converter
- Integrated power supply (230/115 Volts), standby power <0.5 W (230V)
- Connections: Digital Toslink (for stereo signals up to 24 bit/96 kHz), 2x Line-In (3.5 mm and RCA), cinch subwoofer-output (mono), Bluetooth®, AC Power
- Dimensions (WHD): 150 x 209 x 180 mm
- Do not use alcohol, benzene, thinner or acids to clean the cabinet.
- If the sound-system is not in use for a longer period of time, be sure that your system is disconnected from mains power.
- Avoid leaving the sound-system in permanent strain such as direct sunlight, extreme moist ordryness, exceptional cold or heat, mechanical vibrations or shock.
- When placing objects on unsealed surfaces, color changes may occur at the contact points. In this case, we recommend treatment with the cleaning / care products suggested by the furniture manufacturer. To avoid color changes, place the device on a suitable surface.
Hi-Fi belt drive turntable
The excellence of analog sound that vinyl offers, combined with a thoughtful design that can be integrated into any space and with any furnishings. Reclaim your precious vinyl collection and enjoy the unique feeling of vinyl, with all its warmth and softness, and integrate it with your Hi-Fi audio system. Its high-precision DC servo motor with rapid start/stop provides constant speed playback without large fluctuations, in addition, its analog pitch setting allows you to select the playback speed you want at any given time. It has a straight arm with anti-skating control to avoid needle jumps and an adjustable counterweight ranging from 0 to 4 g. Comes with a transparent dust cover to keep the equipment protected, that can be removed at any time. Sturdy construction in MDF wood covered with black PVC. Includes capsule and magnetic needle. Applications: For home use with Hi-Fi equipment. Technical data: Precision DC servo motor with rapid start/stop and auto-standby function Phono/Line selector 2 speeds: 33 and 45 r.p.m. Pitch adjustment
- Hi-Fi belt drive turntable.
- Precision DC servo motor with rapid start/stop and auto-standby function.
- Straight arm with slow rise and fall.
- Phono/line selector.
- 2 speeds: 33 and 45 r.p.m.
- Pitch adjustment.
- Aluminium platter.
- MDF wood construction.
- PVC finish.
- 12 V DC, 200 mA including adapter
- 432 x 140 x 349 mm depth
- 4.2 kg
- Audio cable 2 x RCA, 1.5 m
- Transparent cover
1 – Adapter for 7” vinyl record. – not included
2 – Counterweight.
3 – Anti-skating control.
4 – Cueing lever.
5 – Clamp for locking the arm.
6 – Pitch speed control.
7 – 33-45: playback speed selectors.
8 – Headshell.
Bluetooth, with Remote Control