The Monitor 300s are the top-of-the-range speaker designed for power and performance, with three 61/2” MMP II bass drivers: two dedicated to bass and one to mid-range frequencies.
Monitor Audio Monitor 300 Speakers
The Monitor 300s are the top-of-the-range speaker and have been designed to give maximum power and performance. Their cabinets house three 61/2″ MMP II bass drivers: two dedicated to bass and one to mid-range frequencies.
The dedicated mid-range driver delivers the clarity and precision expected from a serious hi-fi speaker, and adds the necessary warmth to create an immersive musical and cinema experience. The larger driver and cabinet size produce the scale and punch that is recommended for optimum performance in medium to large rooms.
The Monitor 300s are equipped with outrigger feet that give a sleeker appearance, take up less floor space and improve the stability of the speaker.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The CEDIA Designer.
Monitor Key Features
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- Orange translucent MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones – adds a stylish touch
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) – easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter – derived from Monitor Audio’s award-winning Bronze series
- Creative use of 51/2” and 61/2” drivers have delivered a compact bookshelf, floorstand model together with larger bookshelf and floorstander to complement larger rooms and higher power applications
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology – for an improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Black, white or a walnut finish, with contrasting grey baffle
- Outrigger feet on floorstanding models deliver a sleeker appearance, takes up less floor space and improves stability
35 Hz – 30 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
40 – 150 W
Dual chamber, rear ported bass reflex with HiVe II port technology
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 61/2″ MMP II bass
1 x 61/2″ MMP II bass mid-range
1 x 25 mm black C-CAM tweeter
LF: 700 Hz
MF/HF: 3.3 kHz
External Dimensions (Including Grille (H x W x D))
970 x 201 x 299.3 mm (383/16 x 715/16 x 1113/16″)
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Feet (H x W x D))
993 x 252.9 x 318.9 mm (391/8 x 915/16 x 129/16″)
13.66 kg (30 lb)
Check out the Full Monitor Series in the Brochure