Features four 5-1/4″ woofers with a central High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide mated to a 1″ high-frequency compression driver for full-sound with tight, clean bass and smooth, dynamic highs.
JBL Studio 6 Theater In Wall HDI Speaker
JBL Studio 6 Theater
Expansive sound from a stealthy in-wall speaker
If you’re planning a custom-installed home theatre system, check out JBL’s Studio 6 Architectural Theater in-wall. This high-quality in-wall speaker produces engaging sound without taking up any floor space.
Use a pair of the Studio 6 Theaters flanking your wall-mounted TV in a cinema-grade JBL surround sound system.
Adjust the sound to your space
This speaker uses four 5-1/4″ woofers with a centrally placed High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide mated to a 1″ high-frequency compression driver for full sound with tight, clean bass and smooth, dynamic highs.
Independent level-control knobs for the tweeter and woofer on the front baffle let you adjust output to suit your room’s acoustics.
Born from JBL’s storied audio heritage
JBL famously pioneered horn-loaded compression drivers in speaker arrays at large concert venues — they’re able to fill space with clear sound in a way a standard dome tweeter can’t.
The cornerstone of JBL’s Studio 6 Series’ distinctive sound is JBL’s 1″ compression driver mated to a High-Definition Imaging (HDI) horn. This proprietary design helps this speaker deliver optimum sound quality throughout your room.
JBL Studio 6 Theater HIGHLIGHTS
- ideal for use in a custom-installed home theatre or in-wall stereo music system
- four 5-1/4″ Polyplas® woofers
- High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide with 2414H-1 1″ high-frequency compression driver
- independent front-baffle tweeter and woofer level controls
- tweeter: ±3dB
- woofer: 0/-3dB
- frequency response: 65-20,000 Hz
- recommended amplifier power: 50-150 watts
- nominal impedance: 6 ohms
- sensitivity: 96 dB
- includes zero-bezel paintable magnetic grille
- cutout dimensions: 6-1/4″W x 25-5/16″H
- overall dimensions: 7-7/16″W x 26-1/2″H
- mounting depth: 3-3/4″