Fixed frame AcousticPro2 Series Projector Screen – 16:9 – 106″ Diagonal (92.2″W x 51.9″H)
Elite Screens R106WH1
Elite Screens R106WH1 – Frame AcousticPro2 Series Projector Screen – 16:9 – 106″ Diagonal (92.2″W x 51.9″H)
The ezFrame AcousticPro2 Series is our award-winning fixed frame screen with full tension uniformity and AcousticPro1080P2 Acoustically-transparent Screen Material.
The AcousticPro1080P2 screen material has a matte white surface with a 1.0 gain that provides excellent color neutrality for superb color reproduction along with wide diffusion uniformity. The angular weave material is designed to allow wall-speaker sound to breathe through the screen while eliminating the visual artifact known as moiré effect.
The precision angled mesh of the material allows viewers to enjoy a visually superior presentation with strong color neutrality and artifact-free performance. The material is perfect for use with native 1080P projectors for home cinema and commercial applications. Easily attached Frame Tension System, allows perfect tension uniformity with a simple procedure. Standard Black Backed Screen Material prevents light penetration for superior color reproduction.
The aluminum Sliding Wall Brackets provide the installer with a simple solution to screen installation and adjustable horizontal centering.
Standard 2.36″ Black Velvet Surfaced Frame enhances the perceived brightness of the projection image with superior contrast and color reproduction for sharper picture quality. Wide-Borders also absorb light overshoot to professionally matte your presentation.
Size and Aspect Ratio
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 106″ Diagonal Viewing Size (92.2″W x 51.9″H)
- AcousticPro1080P2 (1.0 Gain) ﬂat tensioned screen material
- 160 degree wide viewing angle for commercial and residential presentations
- Superb off-axis luminance
- Optimal color neutrality; color shift is not compromised
- Designed for 1080P projector resolutions
- Black backing eliminates backlighting artifacts from light bleed-through
Frame & Installation
- Black velvet surfaced 2.36″ anodized aluminum angular frame enhances picture contrast
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- Sliding wall mounts ensure the installation is properly centered
- Available in 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios
- Diagonal sizes ranging from 84″ – 226″
Quality & Reliability
- Premium 2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- 3-Year Warranty for Government, Education, Military and Religious
- ETL, FCC, CE, CB GOSTCE & ISO9001:2008 Certiﬁed
|Projector Aspect Ratio|
|Projector Screen Type|
|Projector Screen Width|
230cm – 274cm