Surround Sound Package selected with aesthetics in mind. Sleek AV / receiver, five discrete flush mounting speakers and one discrete flush mounting subwoofer.
Ceiling / Flush Mount Home Cinema Package
This package consists of five ceiling flush mounted speakers & one ceiling flush mounted subwoofer. At the heart of the system we find the Onkyo TX-L50 network AV Receiver with a rated power output of 80W/RMS per channel
Onkyo TX-L50 5.1-Channel Network A/V Receiver
The Smart Choice for Stress-free Surround-Sound
There’s a path to immersive surround-sound that won’t result in a messy living space, and it’s called the TX-L50. Slim, smart, and ready to fit into your existing furniture, the receiver cleans up cable clutter by integrating your players into the TV via one HDMI®, and by letting you cast music wirelessly from smartphone apps in seconds. Lush, cohesive sound transforms daily entertainment, from TV shows to LP records, thanks to responsive six-channel amplification. With the addition of a compact speaker set, cinema magic is on tap with simple playback control to help to melt stress away.
- Supports 3.1.2-Channel Dolby Atmos®*1 and DTS:X®
- 80 W/Ch of Digital Amplification Power
- Chromecast built-in*1, DTS Play-Fi®*1, AirPlay, Wi-Fi®, and Bluetooth®
- Spotify®, TIDAL*1, Deezer*1, and TuneIn*2
- 4 HDMI® Inputs / 1 Output (4K/60p, HDCP 2.2)
- AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration
- FlareConnect™*1 Wireless Multiroom Audio
- 80 W/Ch (4 Ω, 1 kHz, 1%, 1 Channel Driven, IEC)
- Chromecast built-in, DTS Play-Fi, Wi-Fi, AirPlay, Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer, and TuneIn
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology (Version 4.1+LE, Compatibility Profile A2DP 1.2/AVRCP 1.4)
- HDMI Supports HDCP 2.2, 4K/60p Ultra HD, 4:4:4 Color Space, HDR (High Dynamic Range), BT.2020 Color, Audio Return Channel, and CEC/CEC Multilink Control for Compatible Components
- Onkyo Controller App for iPhone/iPod touch*3 and Android™ Devices*4
- DTS Play-Fi Shares Music from Onkyo Music Control App to Receiver and Wireless Speakers
- AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration with AccuReflex Phase Alignment Technology for Dolby-enabled Speakers
- Advanced Music Optimizer to Improve Compressed Digital Audio Quality
- 480i De-interlacing (480i to 480p) via HDMI
- FlareConnect Multi-room Audio Distribution to Compatible Components and Speakers
- 1080p Video Upscaling to 4K Resolution
- FM/RDS Tuner with 40 Station Presets
- Efficient Six-Channel Digital Amplification System with Independent Power Supply and Discrete Output Stages for Clear and Dynamic Performance
- Supports 192/24 and DSD Decoding for Hi-Res Audio Playback
- HDMI Support for 4K/60 Hz, 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, LipSync, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® ProLogic™ II, Dolby® Surround, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DTS High Resolution, DTS 96/24, DTS-HD Express, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM, and CEC/CEC Multilink
- DSD Decoding (2.1-Channel/5.6 MHz, Multichannel 2.8 MHz) via Network, HDMI, and USB
- SACD Playback via HDMI (2.1-Channel/5.6 MHz, Multichannel 2.8 MHz)
- CIRRUS 32-bit Digital Signal Processor
- Listening Enhancement Modes Including Direct Mode, Late Night Mode, and Loudness Management
- Custom DSP Audio Modes for Movies, Music, and Games
- CinemaFILTER™ Audio Mode
- Double Bass Mode
- 4 HDMI Inputs / 1 Output
- 2 Analog Audio Inputs (Rear)
- 2 Digital Audio Inputs (Optical/Coaxial)
- Subwoofer Pre-out
- USB Type-A Input (Front) for Audio Playback via Compatible USB Memory Devices
- MM Phono Input and Equalizer for Turntable Connection (Rear)
- Direct Clip-type Speaker Terminals
- 3.5 mm Headphone Output (Front)
- Graphical User Interface and Simple Remote Controller
- Tone Control (Bass/Treble) ±10 dB for Front L/R Channels
- A/V Sync Function (500 ms at 48 kHz in 5 ms Steps)
- Sleep Timer and Auto Power Off
- Single-line Dimmable FL Display
*1 Service enabled via firmware update. *2 Some services may require a subscription. Service availability may vary depending on region. *3 Requires iOS 8.0 or later. *4 Requires Android 4.0.3 or later.
Unlock Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® Playback
Object-based mixing lets sounds play through any speaker independently. Effects move above and around you as in real life. Enjoy movies and games with 3.1.2-channel Dolby Atmos* sound, and DTS:X through any speaker layout, and discover a new sonic dimension.
Delivering Content to Ultra HD TVs
Up to four media players can be connected to the receiver via HDCP 2.2-compliant HDMI® terminals, sending 4K/60p video to the latest displays via a single cable. Signals encoded with BT.2020, 4:4:4 color space, and HDR are passed through to the display for truly stunning pictures.
Surround Sound for Films and Gaming
The TX-L50 decodes multichannel Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ so you get an authentic surround-sound experience as the director intended. Various listening modes are included to optimize different content.
Music Made Easy with Chromecast built-in*
Stream any music from your smartphone, laptop, or PC to the TX-NR474 with ease. Control playback from Chromecast-enabled apps you know and love from your iPhone, iPad, Android™ phone or tablet, Mac® or Windows® laptop, or Chromebook™.
Ready for DTS Play-Fi®* Multi-room Audio
DTS Play-Fi allows you to enjoy high-quality music from connected online services, networked media servers, and your device library over Wi-Fi® to any number of compatible products using the Onkyo Music Control App for iPad, iPhone, and Android™ smartphones/tablets. DTS Play-Fi can synchronize the music in every room. Each member of your family can use their own device to listen to their own music in their room or group of rooms. DTS Play-Fi lets you easily structure a comprehensive multi-room ecosystem that satisfies virtually any need. For more information, visit www.play-fi.com. * Enabled with a firmware update.
Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, Spotify®, and Bluetooth®
Selectable 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi assures stable connectivity so you can enjoy smooth streaming over AirPlay, the Spotify app, and the local network. Bluetooth wireless technology also provides quick and simple wireless streaming from your choice of music application.
Supports TIDAL*, Spotify®, Deezer*, and TuneIn
The TX-L50 supports a variety of streaming services, giving you immediate access to a massive selection of music with easy song selection and control via smartphone apps.
* Service enabled via firmware update.
FlareConnect™ Wireless Multi-room Audio
FlareConnect* shares audio from network and external audio input sources between compatible components. Enjoy effortless multi-room playback of LP records, CDs, network music services, and more with supported components and speaker systems. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into the Onkyo Controller** app.
* Sharing audio from external inputs is enabled with a future firmware update. External audio inputs supporting FlareConnect may differ depending on model. Please consult individual product specification for more information. ** Download free from the App Store or Google Play.
Powerful Amps for Deeper Immersion in Movies
The receiver’s slim form contains an efficient digital amplification system with discrete output stages and independent power supply to deliver clean power to a 5.1-channel speaker system of your choice.
AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration
In moments, AccuEQ measures and analyzes sound output from your speaker layout and corrects the response for beautifully clear and cohesive surround-sound in your listening space, no matter the shape or size.
Onkyo Controller Supports Next Generation Network Audio
Onkyo Controller collects streaming services and network-attached audio into an intuitive smartphone app. Control playback, explore services, and distribute audio all over the home via FlareConnect from one easy interface. Alternatively, you can use familiar music apps now supported within this next-generation network ecosystem.
Supports 4K HDR and BT.2020 Video Pass-through
Connect up to four media players to the receiver’s HDCP 2.2-compliant HDMI® inputs. The terminals support pass-through of 4K/60 Hz video in HDR10 or Dolby Vision™* formats, as well as BT.2020 4K video standard. Enjoy premium 4K Ultra HD content untouched from source to screen.
Graphical Interface with Easy Setup
With your speakers and media players connected, plug in the AccuEQ mic and let the intuitive GUI guide you through initial setup, from speaker calibration to network connection. The interface eliminates frustration and makes everyday control simple and enjoyable.
Fonestar GAT-664C Coaxial 6 ½” ceiling Hi-Fi loudspeaker with adjustable angle tweeter ideal for LCR speaker arrangment in order to direct the sound versus the listener.
50 W maximum
6 ½” coaxial Hi-Fi with adjustable dome tweeter
High Z 100 V line: 500 Ω (20 W) 670 Ω (15 W) 1,000 Ω (10 W) 2,000 Ω (5 W) 4,000 Ω (2.5 W)
88 dB at 1 W/1 m
ABS and steel grille
Greyish white (RAL 9003, RAL 7047)
236 x 236 x 100 mm depth
204 x 204 mm
The CS1000S is a 10” in-wall/ceiling subwoofer speaker with a super slim design. The built-in depth of merely 104 mm makes the CS1000S fit into almost every wall or ceiling and it can be painted in any desired colour to blend in with the environment the speaker is used in. This subwoofer offers a superb reproduction of the low frequencies and is ideal to be used in combination with other ceiling or in-wall loudspeakers like the WS and CS series. It is made of strong ABS and equipped with the necessary installation accessories and connection clamps for easy mounting. The cone of the speaker is treated to be completely moisture proof, so it can also be used in damp rooms or outside applications. The CS1000S features a 10” low frequency range woofer with an output power of 100 Watt RMS and a maximum power of 200 Watt. The speakers impedance is 8 Ohm and it can produce a sound pressure level up to 108 dB and has a stunning frequency response ranging from 28 Hz to 300 Hz, which is really low sound ensuring a brilliant reproduction of the low frequencies.
IMPORTANT NOTE. Installing a subwoofer in the ceiling requires consideration in the soffit construction and design. Please consult with our technical team for guidance.
|Max. Power||200 W|
|RMS Power||100 W|
|Sound Pressure (Max. W/1m)||108 dB|
|Frequency||Response (± 3 dB)||50 Hz – 250 Hz|
|Range (-10 dB)||28 Hz – 300 Hz|
|Dimensions||304 x 304 x 104 mm (W x H x D)|
|Cut-out measurement||270 mm (Ø)|
|Built-in depth||70 mm|
|Front finish||White aluminium grill|
|Colours||White (RAL9010) (CS1000S/W)|