Bose FreeSpace DS 100F Flush-Mount Loudspeaker – Doneo Malta
The FreeSpace® DS 100F loudspeaker delivers high-energy, full-range sound, making it well-suited for foreground music applications in retail, restaurant, hospitality and other applications where music and entertainment are key parts of creating a customer experience. This 100-watt loudspeaker can be easily flush-mounted in ceilings up to 30ft (10m) high, and is suitable for use in air handling (plenum) spaces. Use fewer loudspeakers to create even coverage due to the high output and even dispersion. Deliver pages and announcements with clarity. The DS 100F loudspeaker meets numerous standards for combination music and evacuation systems around the world.
Designed for business music applications.
- Create energized foreground music environments with exceptional presence, full bass and clear detail.
- Clean, sleek styling visually blends into ceilings.
- Quickly and easily set taps with a simple turn of an innovative thumb wheel, accessible under the grille.
- Versatile for 8Ω or high-impedance use with a built-in multi-tap transformer.
- Provides tap settings for 12.5W, 25W, 50W, 100W for 70V use; and 25W, 50W, 100W for 100V use.
- Flush- or pendant-mount in ceilings up to 30ft (10m).
- Suitable for use in air handling (plenum) spaces.
- Acoustically compatible with the FreeSpace DS 100SE surface-mount loudspeaker and can be combined on the same loudspeaker line.
- Each model is available in black or white and can be painted.
- Performance can be maximized by using the recommended loudspeaker equalization resident in select Bose® electronics. The loudspeaker can be used out of the box with a 55-Hz high-pass filter when recommended loudspeaker equalization is not used.
- Engineered and tested for demanding business environments and backed by a five-year transferable limited warranty.
One 2.25″ (57mm) Twiddler® driver
One 5.25″ (133mm) woofer
Maximum acoustic output (pink noise):
105 dB-SPL @ 1m
111 dB-SPL (peak) @ 1m
8Ω (transformer bypass)
Long-term power handling:
Sensitivity (pink noise):
85 dB-SPL, 1W @ 1m
Frequency range (-3 dB):
65 Hz to 16 kHz
Beamwidth (-6 dB point, average 1 – 4 kHz):
Enclosure: Injection-molded polypropylene
Grille: Powder-coated steel
Baffle: Injection-molded polypropylene
Textured black or white finish with a contoured,
powder-coated steel grille. Both the enclosure
and grille can be painted.
Three-terminal barrier strip with pre-wired
Black or white, paintable
Outer flange diameter: 11.8″ (299mm)
Ceiling hole diameter: 10.5″ (267mm)
Height to top of housing: 7.6″ (193mm)
Product: 13lb (5.9kg)
Shipping: 16lb (7.3kg