Stereo speakers with built in amplifier, Bluetooth, remote control, optical input for TV and two aux line inputs for CD & Vinyl players
Amplified Speaker System – Wavemaster Cube Neo Black
Amazing audio and comfort – CUBE NEO
Based on our successful and well-established CUBE series, we present the follow-up model CUBE NEO. The Bluetooth® Speaker System offers an optimized sound experience while maintaining the well-proven and popular design. The CUBE NEO is equipped not only with a wireless IR remote control but also with an digital input. This makes the system much more versatile when operating with TVs and streaming clients. Moreover we have integrated an output for connecting an optional subwoofer (-> Wavemaster FUSION). Of course CUBE NEO still features the high quality Bluetooth® audio streaming function. The optimized sound is defined by a particularly clear and detailed acoustic. This is supported by the high-quality processing of the speakers. The CUBE NEO is – in addition to the classic colors black and white – also available in solid bamboo (oiled and waxed). In addition to the attractive appearance, this offers the advantage of ecological compatibility by using renewable, sustainable raw material while maintaining the stability of the material.
CUBE NEO can be wired to all non-amplified sources like smartphone, PC, laptop, TV, MP3, CD and BluRay devices. In addition to high quality Bluetooth® and inputs for analogue
audio sources, an optical digital input (Toslink / S/P-DIF) is also available for digital input signals. In total the system can be connected to 4 audio sources simultaneously. The integrated D/A converter can process high resolution signals with up to 24bit/96kHz.
CUBE NEO has an intelligent standby feature that shuts your speakers down when not in use, but switches on instantly when an audio signal for the selected input is detected.
- Tweeter: 25mm with silk dome
- Woofer/midrange: 13cm with cellulose cone
- Amplifier: 2 channel, integrated
- Output power (RMS): 2 x 25 W
- Frequency response: 45 Hz – 22.000 Hz
- Cabinet: MDF/ foil-coated surface, 2-way concept with bass reflex technology
- Controls: IR remote control for all control functions. In addition on/standby, volume and input selection at the speaker cabinet front and on/off (main) on the back.
- BASS/TREBLE sound controls and switchable LOUDNESS function
- Bluetooth®: A2DP standard for wireless audio streaming (compatible from BT 2.1)
- Digital Toslink (optical) for stereo signals up to 24 Bit/96 kHz
- Digital audio processing by high performance, native 24/96-able D/A converter
- Integrated power supply (230/115 Volts), standby power <0.5 W (230V)
- Connections: Digital Toslink (for stereo signals up to 24 bit/96 kHz), 2x Line-In (3.5 mm and RCA), cinch subwoofer-output (mono), Bluetooth®, AC Power
- Dimensions (WHD): 175 x 245 x 200 mm
- Do not use alcohol, benzene, thinner or acids to clean the cabinet.
- If the sound-system is not in use for a longer period of time, be sure that your system is disconnected from mains power.
- Avoid leaving the sound-system in permanent strain such as direct sunlight, extreme moist ordryness, exceptional cold or heat, mechanical vibrations or shock.
- When placing objects on unsealed surfaces, color changes may occur at the contact points. In this case, we recommend treatment with the cleaning / care products suggested by the furniture manufacturer. To avoid color changes, place the device on a suitable surface.
Bluetooth, Aux-In, with Remote, Optical In
Active Speaker, Bookshelf / Wall-Mounted