85 W x 85 W, Chromecast built-in, DTS Play-Fi, AirPlay, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth, Spotify, 4 HDMI Inputs/1 Output (4K/60p, HDCP 2.2) FlareConnect Wireless Multiroom Audio
2.1 Ceiling / Flush Mount Home Cinema Package
Network Stereo Receiver
Musical Sound to Enrich Your Daily Life
At last, a slimline stereo solution that offers universal audio casting while adding 85 W x 85 W of musical power to any audio source… just add speakers. The TX-L20D packs high-value features into a stylish and unobtrusive amp that’s smaller than some BD decks. A wealth of music is at your fingertips courtesy Chromecast built-in*, DTS Play-Fi®*, Spotify®, AirPlay®, and Bluetooth® wireless technologies. Select an album from a popular inbuilt streaming service, tune in to DAB+ and FM radio, or enjoy the simple pleasure of vinyl and CD with rich and powerful stereo sound. And with a single-cable HDMI® connection, you can bring TV entertainment to life with performance and usability that both sides of the couch will love. * Enabled with a firmware update.
- 85 W x 85 W (IEC)
- Chromecast built-in*1, DTS Play-Fi®*1, AirPlay, Wi-Fi®, and Bluetooth®
- Spotify®, TIDAL*1, Deezer, and TuneIn*2
- 4 HDMI® Inputs / 1 Output (4K/60p, HDCP 2.2)
- FlareConnect*1 Wireless Multiroom Audio
- 85 W x 85 W (4 Ω, 1 kHz, 1%, 1 Channel Driven, IEC)
- Chromecast built-in, DTS Play-Fi, Wi-Fi, AirPlay, Spotify, TuneIn, Deezer, and TIDAL
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology (Version 4.1+LE, Compatibility Profile A2DP 1.2/AVRCP 1.4)
- HDMI Supports HDCP 2.2, 4K/60p Ultra HD, 4:4:4 Color Space, HDR (High Dynamic Range), BT.2020 Color, Audio Return Channel, and CEC/CEC Multilink Control for Compatible Components
- Onkyo Controller App for iPhone/iPod touch*3 and Android™ Devices*4
- DTS Play-Fi Shares Music from Onkyo Music Control App to Receiver and Wireless Speakers
- FlareConnect Multi-room Audio Distribution to Compatible Components and Speakers
- 1080p Video Upscaling to 4K Resolution
- DAB+ and FM/RDS Tuners (40 FM/RDS Presets)
- Efficient 85 W x 85 W High-Power Amplification System
- Phase Matching Bass Technology for Cohesive Sound Reproduction
- HDMI Support for 4K/60 Hz, 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, LipSync, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® Surround, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DTS High Resolution, DTS 96/24, DTS-HD Express, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM, and CEC/CEC Multilink
- DSD Decoding (5.6 MHz) via Network, HDMI, and USB
- SACD Playback via HDMI (5.6 MHz)
- CIRRUS 32-bit Digital Signal Processor
- Listening Enhancement Modes Including Late Night Mode and Loudness Management
- Pure Audio Mode
- Custom DSP Audio Modes for Movies, Music, and Games
- Double Bass Mode
- 4 HDMI Inputs / 1 Output
- 2 Analog Audio Inputs (Rear)
- 2 Digital Audio Inputs (Optical/Coaxial)
- Subwoofer Pre-out
- USB Type-A Input (Front) for Audio Playback via Compatible USB Memory Devices
- MM Phono Input and Equalizer for Turntable Connection (Rear)
- Banana-plug-compatible Speaker Posts
- 3.5 mm Headphone Output (Front)
- Graphical User Interface and Simple Remote Controller
- Tone Control (Bass/Treble) ±10 dB for Front L/R Channels
- A/V Sync Function (500 ms at 48 kHz in 5 ms Steps)
- Sleep Timer and Auto Power Off
- Single-line Dimmable FL Display
*1 Service enabled via firmware update. *2 Some services may require a subscription. Service availability may vary depending on region. *3 Requires iOS 8.0 or later. *4 Requires Android 4.0.3 or later.
Music Made Easy with Chromecast built-in*
Stream any music from your smartphone, laptop, or PC to the TX-L20D with ease. Control playback with Chromecast-enabled apps you know and love from your iPhone, iPad, Android™ phone or tablet, Mac or Windows® laptop, or Chromebook.
* Enabled with firmware update.
Add Hi-Fi Sound to TV Entertainment
The HDMI output features an Audio Return Channel (ARC), so it’s easy to send regular TV sound through the amp and experience your favorite shows with immersive Hi-Fi sound. You can also configure the receiver for limited automation via CEC, so the sound system switches on with your TV.
Stream and Control with Intuitive Remote App
The ability to control music from anywhere in your home is right in your pocket: our free Onkyo Controller app gives quick access to inbuilt streaming services and lets you control playback from anywhere within range of the home network.
Ready for DTS Play-Fi®* Multi-room Audio
DTS Play-Fi allows you to enjoy high-quality music from connected online services, networked media servers, and your device library over Wi-Fi® to any number of compatible products using the Onkyo Music Control App for iPad, iPhone, and Android™ smartphones/tablets. DTS Play-Fi can synchronize the music in every room. Each member of your family can use their own device to listen to their own music in their room or group of rooms. DTS Play-Fi lets you easily structure a comprehensive multi-room ecosystem that satisfies virtually any need. For more information, visit www.play-fi.com.
* Enabled with a firmware update
Enjoy TIDAL*1, Spotify®, Deezer*1, and TuneIn
The TX-L20D supports a variety of streaming services*2, giving you immediate access to a massive selection of music with easy song selection and control via smartphone apps.
*1 Service enabled via firmware update. *2 Availability of services depends on region.
A Smart Match for Ultra HD TVs
Connect all your players via four HDMI® inputs and send video to 4K/60p displays via a single cable. Current HDMI spec with HDCP 2.2 enables reproduction of BT.2020, 4:4:4 color space, and HDR for lifelike realism.
FlareConnect™ Wireless Multi-room Audio
FlareConnect* shares audio from network and external audio input sources between compatible components. Enjoy effortless multi-room playback of LP records, CDs, network music services, and more with supported components and speaker systems. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into the Onkyo Controller app**.
Inputs compatible with FlareConnect
* Sharing audio from external inputs is enabled with a future firmware update. External audio inputs supporting FlareConnect may differ depending on model. Please consult individual product specifications for more information. ** Download free from the App Store or Google Play.
Deep and Satisfying Stereo Sound
The receiver’s slim form contains refined and efficient amplification technology producing an impressive 85 W x 85 W. Paired with a good set of bookshelf speakers, the TX-L20D reproduces any music with satisfyingly clear, rich, and natural power.
Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, and Bluetooth® Technology
Dual-band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi assures a stable connection so you can stream over AirPlay and the local network. Bluetooth wireless technology provides a quick and simple streaming from your choice of app and device.
Power Output Front L/R 85 W/Ch (4 Ω, 1 kHz, 1%, 1 Channel Driven, IEC)
THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise) 1% (Rated Power)
Input Sensitivity and Impedance 200 mV/47 kΩ (Line) 6 mV/47 kΩ (Phono MM)
Rated RCA Output Level and Impedance 1.0 V/470 Ω (Subwoofer Pre Out)
Phono Overload 30 mV (MM, 1 kHz, 1%)
Frequency Response 10 Hz–40 kHz/+1 dB, -3 dB (DSP Bypass)
Tone Control ±10 dB, 90 Hz (Bass) ±10 dB, 7.5 kHz (Treble)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio 80 dB (Line, IHF-A) 70 dB (Phono MM, IHF-A)
Speaker Impedance 4 Ω – 8 Ω
Tuning Frequency Range FM 87.5 MHz–108 MHz
Digital Tuner DAB/DAB+
FM Preset Memory 40 Stations
Power Supply AC 100–240 V~, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption 55 W
Standby Power Consumption 0.38 W
Dimensions (W x H x D) 435 x 70 x 331.5 mm
Weight 4.0 kg
Dimensions (W x H x D) 564 x 207 x 392 mm
Weight 5.5 kg
• Indoor FM/DAB+ antenna • Instruction manual • Remote controller • AAA (R03) batteries x 2
Fonestar GAT-664C Coaxial 6 ½” ceiling Hi-Fi loudspeaker with adjustable angle tweeter ideal for soffit arrangment in order to direct the sound versus the listener.
Onkyo SKW208 Active Subwoofer
Bass Reflex Powered Subwoofer
For a More Fully Rounded Audio Experience
Craving some extra low-end impact for your movies, games, and music? Take a good look at the SKW-208. This powered subwoofer makes an ideal foil for your compatible mini system or multichannel set-up. Its down-firing construction is designed to deliver highly stable and efficient acoustic radiance. Meanwhile, the crossover frequency can be adjusted from 50 Hz to 200 Hz, for an optimal match with your speaker set. With the SKW-208, you get heart-pounding explosions, hypnotic basslines, and all-enveloping lowfrequency effects.
Rated Power: 120 W Minimum Continuous Power (4 Ω, 100 Hz, Maximum 1% THD)
25 cm Cone
Adjustable Crossover Frequency (50 Hz–200 Hz)
Phase Switch (Normal or Reverse)
Frequency Response: 25 Hz–200 Hz
Gloss-Finished Front Panel
Speaker Type Bass reflex, powered
Drivers 25 cm cone
Frequency Response 25 Hz–200 Hz
Rated Output Power 120 W
Input Sensitivity/Impedance 550 mV/20 kΩ
Dimensions (W x H x D) 275 x 507 x 411 mm
Weight 11.6 kg
Dimensions (W x H x D) 603 x 396