Control how you share and record on the big screen
• PC Input lets you use your TV as a PC monitor
Brings entertainment to life
• LED TV for images with incredible contrast
• 100Hz Perfect Motion Rate (PMR) for clear motion sharpness
• Digital Crystal Clear to enhance picture quality
• Two HDMI input for integrated connectivity
• USB for multimedia playback
• Hear every word with Clear Sound
• Enjoy low power consumption
• Picture movement that looks precise, smooth and natural
Use your TV as a monitor. Simply connect using e ither an HDMI-DVI cable/converter or a VGA cable and you are ready to go.
With LED backlight you can enjoy low power consumption and beautiful lines combined with high brightness, incredible contrast and vibrant colors. On top of that, LED lighting technology does not contain any hazardous materials, making it a greener choice too.
For picture movement that looks precise, smooth and natural, Philips created PMR—our standard for measuring moving image sharpness. Perfect Motion Rate is the combined result of our unique video processing, number of fr ames per second and refresh rate of each frame, perfection in dimming capabilities, and backlighting technology. A higher PMR number contributes to higher contrast and better motion clarity— which means a superior image for you.
Digital Crystal Clear
Enjoy extremely clear pictures from any source. This package of picture innovations digitally adjusts and optimizes picture quality to optimal contrast, color and sharpness levels.
Two HDMI inputs
Avoid cable clutter with a single cable to carry both picture and audio signals from your devices to your TV. HDMI uses uncompressed signals, ensuring the highest quality from source to screen.
USB Connection (photos, music, video)
Connect your USB memory-stick, digital camera, mp3 player or other multimedia device to the USB port at the side of your TV to enjoy photos, videos and music with the easy to use on screen content browser.
Clear Sound TV
This innovative audio technology significantly increases the comprehensibility of the voice, whether spoken or sung. It ensures you hear every word, so you can enjoy what you're watching to the fullest.
• Display: LED HD TV
• Diagonal screen size: 32 inch / 81 cm
• Panel resolution: 1366 x 768p
• Aspect ratio: 16:9
• Brightness: 300 cd/m²
• Dynamic screen contrast: 100,000 : 1
• Picture enhancement: Digi tal C r ystal Clear, 100 Hz Perfect Motion Rate
• Ease of Use: One-stop Home button
• Firmware upgradeable: Firmware upgradeable via US B
• Screen Format Adjustments: 4:3, 16:9, Zoom 1, Zoom 2
• Teletext: 1000 page Smart Text
• Output power (RMS): 12W (2 x 6W)
• Sound Enhancement: Auto V o lume Leveller, Clear Sound, Treble and Bass Control, Equalizer
• Number of HDMI connections: 2
• Number of component in (YPbPr): 1
• Number of AV connections: 1
• Number of USBs: 1
• Other connections: Antenna IEC75, Headphone ou t, PC-in VGA + Audio L/R in Multimedia Applications
• Playback Formats: AVI, MOV
•Video Playback Fo rm a ts: Motion JPEG
• Audio Type: LPCM, MPEG-AUDIO Supported Display Resolution
• Computer inputs: up to 1920x1080 @ 60Hz
• Video inputs: 24, 25, 30, 50, 60 Hz, up to 19 20x 1080p
• Video Playback: NTSC, PAL
• Mains power: AC 220 - 240 V 50/60Hz
• Ambient temperature: 5 °C to 35 °C
• Standby power consumption: < 0.5 W
• Power Saving Features: Auto switch-off timer
•Box dimensions (W x H x D): 802 x 566 x 151 mm
•Set dimensions (W x H x D): 732 x 454 x 75 mm
• Set dimensions with stand (W x H x D): 73 2 x 503 x 220 mm
• Product weight: 6.6 kg
• Product weight (+stand): 8.5 kg
• Weight incl. Packaging: 10.3 kg
• Compatible wall mount: 200 x 100mm
• Included accessories: Remote Control, 2 x AAA Batteries, Table top stand, Quick start guide, Legal and safety brochure, Warranty Leaflet